Thursday, March 22, 2012

I was featured on a blog!

In my quest to find out what a wife is I decided to come up with questions to ask other wives in order to gain insight from them. Hopefully you will learn just as much as I did from each wife featured. In the future I plan on asking these questions and other questions to many more wives because you can never learn too much and thereby making this a reoccurring topic on my blog. So without further ado meet Lorneth.
Lorneth is a friend that I met while working at the local pregnancy center in Clarksville. We instantly clicked and have known each other for a little more than a year. She is simply gorgeous and passionate about everything that she does. Here is how she answered my questions…
How long have you been married? Almost 5 years. Were your or are your parents married? yes. What did you learn from your parents that you use in your own marriage? Unconditional love. What’s your secret to being married? patience and forgiveness. How do you learn to compromise as a wife? How do you and your spouse learn to compromise?

Read the entire blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment